Friday, December 14, 2012

Friends

Here are some snowmen friends I created a little while ago.

I'm so glad it's Friday!  I still have a ton of things to do in order to be ready for Christmas.  I will have my parents and my two wonderful children as well as my son in law on Christmas morning.  Well, I think the kids show up a couple days before Christmas.
I can't wait.  Maybe, I'll bake some cookies tonight!

As I get ready for the holidays I will continue to pray for the people in the Connecticut shooting.

Have a nice weekend everybody.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa - I like your snowmen including the one you sent me! THANK YOU for the Christmas (card) greeting. Merry Christmas and enjoy the kids/fam. I hope to catch up with you after the hoopla of the holidays are over.

    ReplyDelete