Monday, July 14, 2014

A Fun Trip

I'm home from my quilting trip to Sisters Oregon.  What fun.
We took our bikes with us this year and tooled around Sisters like we knew what we where doing.
Didn't take a class this year, because we didn't get into the one we really wanted.  So, we worked on our own projects this year.
 Here we are posing in front of The Stichin Post, on our bikes.  From left to right are: Julie Jackson, Hannah Jackson (middle) and me.  I know, I don't have a cute basket on the front like my girls.  Maybe next year.
I was surprised to find a quilt made with my Linden fabric (P&B Textiles) hanging our in front of The Stichin Post.  Nice.  My hair looks blue in this picture, but trust me, it's grey.

A good time was had by all.  The only low point was, my daughter Meg normally comes along and she couldn't come this year.  We carried on as best we could without her.

I'm already looking forward to next year!
Julie and Hannah being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment