Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Swing

When I was a little girl, my Dad hung a big swing out behind our barn.  It was amazing.  In my memory that swing went so high and so far.  I seem to remember being able to look down on the little creek that ran past our barn.  My dad was a big strong person and he would hold on to the swing with me in it and run really fast under me.  So, I would have a really great ride and it lasted and lasted.
I'll have to remind him of this memory.  I only wish I could go back and do that again.  What a thrill!

This is my cut paper version of that memory.  Minus the creek.  Oh, and I didn't wear pig tails I always had my hair in a pixie cut.  Because my Mom said is was tons easier.  But, pig tails are nice I think.
5 1/2 x 16  Cut Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment