Friday, May 1, 2015

$50.00 and Under !!!

Tonight in downtown Albany, Oregon is the Wine Walk.  There will be a winery serving samples in Gallery Calapooia, so don't miss it!  The Wine Walk is an event, so you do have to pay to got on the walk.  But, I understand it is well worth it.
 
Also, the gallery will have many things for sale for under $50.00 so stop by and take a peek.  If you can't make it to the Wine Walk , come by another day.  Lots of other wonderful artwork will still be there.  Well, maybe not. 

Here is a sample of a few of my $50.00 or under items.
 Yellow Flowers- cut paper  I think this is $50.00 or it might be $45.00 I can't remember.  Framed original art.  Amazing!  If I do say so myself.
 Cut paper cards only $6.00 each....Wow!
And of coarse...my book!   Detective Punybutmighty available for purchase at the gallery...only $10.00 and signed by the illustrator!  What a bargain!!!

The Gallery will be open until 8:00 p.m. tonight.  Normal hours are, Tuesday to Saturday 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment