Monday, December 28, 2015

Illustration Update and More

Well, I dragged myself into the studio this morning.  Too much sugar I suspect.  At any rate, here is the finished illustration of the reading girl.  I placed her in front of a cafe/book store. 
So, not the best photo.  Sorry about that.  I was in such a rush to get it framed and ready for the gallery that I forgot to take a picture before framing.  Again,  I think I may have had a bit too much sugar over the past few days.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.
Hopefully, you can see it well enough.  I think it turned out pretty good.

Below is a picture of me and my grandson Phillip.  We got to babysit while his parents went to a movie the day after Christmas.
I think we are bonded for life.  At least I hope so!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment