Thursday, April 14, 2016

Big News!

I have some really big news!  I now have an agent!  Her name is Gwen Walters with the Gwen Walters Agency.  This is pretty big stuff for me.  I have been trying to figure this children's book publishing thing out for a few years.  And as some of you know, have completely started over in cut paper.  After working in watercolor for many years.  I have the wonderful Joy Chu to thank for introducing me to cut paper.  Which I took to like a duck takes to water! 
Lois was so happy she hopped on her red bike are rode around the block.  That's all she could do because of her short legs.  But it was a celebration of the corgi kind.
Just wanted to share my good news.  Now back to work!   Where is that dog?!

1 comment:

  1. Joy Chu says: WOOT WOOT HOORAY! YOU GO, MELISSA!
    Lois says: TOOT TOOT! I'M RIDING A BIKE! YOW!

    ReplyDelete