Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Tea Time

What a cold Autumn day.  It's really cold outside and I think it is slowly seeping into my house.  So, I think it's time for a nice pot of tea.  Warms me up and wakes me up too.  What a bargain.  They said on the news this morning that it might snow by Saturday.  Now for some of you this is probably normal but we get a lot of rain in Oregon but hardly any snow.  Well, some parts of Oregon get snow just not my part.  So, I'm making a list for the market so if I'm stuck at home in the snow I'll have plenty of cookies and tea.  My favorite thing.
On a side note.  Lois and I met some other corgi's this morning.  Ollie and Jeepers, a boy and a girl corgi.  Their people were Juanita and Eric.  The people seemed nice but Ollie and Jeepers didn't seem to like us very well.  Now, I just have to say, it's not everyday you meet a Juanita.  I just like to say it over and over.  I kind of hope we become good friends so I can say her name all time in my regular conversation.  Hmmm, I'll give that some thought.  As my friend Doris Day used to sing, "what will be, will be".  On that note.  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment