Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy me

Well, I have not posted anything in awhile, because I'm chained to my work table painting holiday art for my upcoming show.  I did however finish a kind of traditional Rapunzel illustration for my portfolio.  I mostly like the witch hiding out behind the tower.  I have also noticed that I seem to illustrate characters with red hair a lot.  I have always liked red hair.  I don't have red hair myself but I guess I could take care of that pretty easy.  It's just a little bottle of dye away.  Maybe not.  I'm also getting excited for the SCBWI conference in January.  Although, I'm not excited about the flight.  I'm not scared to fly or anything it's just a really long trip and a really long day.  Not to mention I always fall asleep during the flight and I snore.  It's true.  I'm not proud of it and I really do try to stay awake.  I feel sorry for the poor soul who sits next to me.  Oh well, life is not always easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment