Friday, January 20, 2012

Ahhh Friday

Well, I have not posted in such a long time.  I'm a little ashamed of myself.  But, I'll get over it.  I don't know what I've been doing but, I've been busy, I know that.
Living in Oregon, many of you may think I'm under water.  Some folks are indeed having problems around here but, I'm okay.  Just wet.
Anyway, I think my fabric company...Quilting Treasures is going to go ahead and make my back to school line a reality.  Nice news to start the new year.  Although I will know for sure when I see it in stores, and that won't be for awhile.  So, I thought I would show you a little bit of it.  This is the border design, created in watercolor on windsor newton 140 lb. cold press paper.  Have a nice weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This is just so fresh and lovely! It will be perfect for fabrics and borders!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Guess what I just spotted on the Quilting Treasures site - That's right - "School Days" http://www.quiltingtreasures.com/content13788.html
    CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see the line in Kansas City later this month. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa! Guess what I just spotted on the Quilting Treasures site - That's right - "School Days" http://www.quiltingtreasures.com/content13788.html
    CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see the line in Kansas City later this month. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete