Monday, July 7, 2014

Off on a Sewing Trip

Well, I'm off to my yearly retreat with my friend Julie and her daughter Hannah.  We go every year to Sisters Oregon for the Quilt Show.  Normally, my daughter Meg goes too.  But, this year she had to choose between our sewing trip and a family trip with her husband.  She chose the family trip.  Can't say that I blame her.  She's a good girl.
Anyway, there are classes all week long and then on Saturday the towns people hang the most fabulous quilts all over town.  On buildings, in windows, if there is a place to hang a quilt, they do it.

I sincerely hope this is not me at the sewing machine.  But, maybe.

Main street in Sisters Oregon.

And here are the Three Sisters Mountains that the town gets its name from.

If I create anything wonderful, I'll show it here.  If I create something not so wonderful...well, I'm not showing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment