Tuesday, March 17, 2015

What a Busy Mouse

Well, today I finished the cut paper piece I was working on last week.  Now, I'm just letting the glue dry.  I'm happy with it.  It is very colorful.  But, anyone who knows me, knows I'm not afraid of a little color!
It sure felt good to work on something just for fun.  I've been busy running my Mom around to doctor appointments and going and checking in on her...a lot.  The good news is, she seems to be getting a little better, at least for now.
Now back to finishing up the two books I've been working on.  Truthfully, I thought I was finished.  But, turns out I still have a bit to do.  Just a little change here and there.  So, stay tuned, I will make the big announcement soon.  (publishing date)  I hope.
This is a 12 x 23 Cut Paper.

3 comments:

  1. Melissa!!!!!! How magnificent is this beautiful post! I love those cutout!! Amazing. I am so impressed with it all. Your work is sooooooo beautiful! Great job! Sending you hugs today! Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that you are going to be sort out after from some agents! I just really see that coming very soon. Get ready!

    ReplyDelete