Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Little Quilt

It has been awhile since my last post.  So sorry.  I have been sick!  Really sick, with some kind of flu that then turned into a cold and a lovely cough that won't go away!!!  Driving me nuts.  I am getting better.  Thank goodness.  I blame my darling grandson.  My husband and I took care of him one evening shortly after Christmas, so his parents could go see a movie.  Anyway, after they went home we both got sick as can be.  I guess it was worth it.  We do like spending time with Phillip.  Also, known as Philbert.  Well, that's what I call him anyway.   He always laughs when I say "Hi Philbert!"  So, I think he likes his nickname that his Bubbie gave him.  Yes, my daughter is calling me Bubbie.  I don't know why?  I have a feeling Philbert will start calling me Bub.  Won't that we fun.  But, I don't care what he calls me. as long as he calls me. 

Anyway,  here is my little quilt.  A nice log cabin.  Done in cut paper.  I say this is a little quilt because it measures only 5x7.  I'm just happy to be back in my studio, cutting up paper again!
Lois is happy too.  She feels fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment