Thursday, March 17, 2016

Saying Goodbye

Well, I have been absent from my blog for awhile.  Sorry about that.
The reason is, I lost my Dad on February 29th.  It was a bit unexpected and I am still trying to wrap my mind around this loss.
My Mom passed away about three and a half months before.  So, I was just getting over that one.  And now Dad is gone too.  My dear cousin reminded me yesterday, that my Mom and Dad were in fact a team.  Even though they sometimes argued and disagreed with each other.  They were a team.
So, I guess Dad had to go be with his teammate.  I do like thinking they are together.
Below is my favorite picture of me and my Dad.  You can see we liked each other.   I had the most wonderful Dad.   What a lucky girl I was.
I only wish every child could have had parents like mine.  The world would be a better place.

New artwork will be posted soon.  He and my Mom would want me to keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment