Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Getting Ready for NY

Well, I'm getting myself ready to attend the 2017 SCBWI Writers and Illustrators conference in February.  I'm also getting kind of excited!  Updating my portfolio and decided I needed new business cards as well as promotional postcards to hand out.  These are the deigns I finally settled on.
My new business card.
Front of postcard.
and this is the back side of the postcard.  These are to hand out to art directors, I hope!

I am booked for the conference, I have my airline reservations, my hotel room is booked as well.  Just need to finish up my portfolio layout and figure out what on earth I will wear.   I leave next week!  Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive attraction for you buried inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, please and protect you with his entire heart...

    ===> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try better than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and heart to you in a way he's never experienced before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete