Monday, October 18, 2010

Going to Pots

I worked this weekend as a volunteer at The Going to Pots Sale in Albany, Oregon.  It's lots of fun and pretty easy to run.  Not that I was in charge.  I was not.  But, I'm a good worker bee.  Anyway, potters from around the valley show up with pottery they need to get rid of.  In other words they put a really good price on their items.  The Albany Arts Commission gets 20% for putting on the event and the potters get the rest as profit.  Pretty good deal.  I found some Christmas gifts as well as a new sugar bowl for myself.  I think I'll go make a pot of tea.  Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to pick up some really good handmade gifts and help the Arts Commission. You are very special to volunteer your time and help out. Your drawing is super cute. Happy tea-sipping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, really like this fun image too! Especially the fish in the bowl.

    ReplyDelete