Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!

What a busy week I am having.  But, it's almost Easter!  So I thought I would dig out some nice bunny art to share.  I had a pet rabbit when I was growing up. His name was Thumper, I know, how original.  Oh well.  To be truthful I had lots of pets when I was growing up.  My parents really liked me.  I had pet ducks one year, they flew away. They were named Daffy and Dilly.  My mother named them.  I did watch for them every spring but they didn't come back.  I had a horse.  His name was Prince.  He came to live with my family with that name already.  He was very gentle and loved to play hide and seek with me.  Of coarse I had cats and lot of dogs too. I have always had a dog following me around. Lucky for me my husband likes dogs too.  Oh, and my kids...well, don't even get me started.

Happy Easter everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment