Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Making Quilts with Paper

It's getting to be that time of year when all I can think about is quilts.  Yes, I quilt.  Not very well, but never the less, I do give it a try once in awhile.  In fact, every July I go to Sisters Oregon for a quilt class.  Sisters has a huge quilt show the second Saturday in July and the week before the show is Quilters Affair.  There are a variety of classes given everyday.  My friend Julie and I have signed up for one class.  That's really all I can do.  Some people take a class everyday!  There is no way I could do that.  I have a hard enough time keeping up with one class.
Anyway... 
So today, I made a couple paper quilts.  These are small and may get sold as cards at the gallery.  But for now.  I'm just enjoying making them, and dreaming of making a real quilt soon.

5x7 cut paper cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment